Friday, January 15, 2010

Fight Back Now!



Just started a new facebook page over this issue. Please visit and become a fan of f.foxnews on facebook. What does the f stand for?.....you decide. I have reached the breaking point over fox news. If you think that fox news is fair or balanced, you are either blind, not informed or a Republican / Conservative. Fox is not a real news channel and should not be treated as such. At one point in the past, I gave fox a chance because I saw the publicity for a fair and balanced news outfit and also the motto of "we report, you decide". It did not take long to figure out that they are only interested in a fair outlook for the Republican Party and the tea baggers and they are only interested in a balanced attack on President Obama and all Democratic leaders and ideas.
The real sore spot for me is that I am forced to look at this crappy channel at many of the businesses that I visit. This includes restaurant's, doctor's offices and insurance companies. I have had enough of this garbage. I have started my own campaign against fox. I am asking that the owner or manager change the channel to something a less stupid. I have already had some limited success. Some places have complied and turned the t.v and others have laughed at me. I have taken it to another level by emailing corporate. Most responses have been polite from corporate and some have said that fox is not a partisan station.
Will you join my efforts and enlist in the fight against fox? Update me on your efforts either on the comments below or on the f.foxnews facebook site.

No comments:

Post a Comment