Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rights

You have a right to your opinion- I have a right to mine
Just because it's your opinion, doesn't make it correct
You have the right to be a religious as you chose- I have the right to be as free from religion as I may chose.
You do not have the right to impose your religion or morality onto others or kill, hate or harm in the name of any God.
You have the right to watch fox in your home- I have the right to ask for the channel to be changed at any business or restaurant that I may enter.
Watching fox has nothing to do with patriotism or freedom.
You have the right to be an obnoxious jerk face- I have the right to ignore you or respond in kind.
Daring to speak up or return fire isn't disrespectful.
You have the right to hate the government- I have the right to love it and defend it.
Government workers aren't the problem but are people so stop being jealous.
You have a right to go broke because of medical problems- I have the right to healthcare that covers us all and doesn't break the bank.
Being sick shouldn't be a matter of living only if you can afford care and it should be illegal to profit from the misery of others.
You have the right to defend corporate welfare- I have the right to defend human welfare.
Corporate welfare is 10 times higher than human welfare.
You have a right to right wing radio- I have the right to demand equal time for Liberal causes on the public airways.
Conservative media has a monopoly on the airwaves and it's not because it's preferred by the public.
You have the right to call yourself an independent or libertarian- I have the right to point out that you're hiding behind those titles when every viewpoint syncs up with the republican party.
Tea Baggers are also nothing but republican junk yard dogs.
You have the right to make up facts and pull figures from dark orifices- I have the right to call you a liar.
Every issue or opinion doesn't have two sides, sometimes there's a right and wrong side... period.
You have the right to be racist or homophobic- I have the right to point out these issues and make you feel embarrassed for being that way.
This is a case where a right is actually a wrong.

TSD-

No comments:

Post a Comment